Impactful training that delivers bottom-line results.
Courses are offered at both public and on-site venues worldwide in a range of disciplines.
Since 1997, ARMS Reliability has been delivering Root Cause Analysis training throughout the world, both at public training courses and at client sites. In this time we have trained over 20,000 people in this effective problem-solving technique, helping individuals and their companies achieve many business improvements.
We know that people learn by doing. Which is why our training courses are designed to be highly interactive and hands-on. Attendees work together in teams to solve real problems and come away from the training with a deep understanding of cause and effect relationships, how to select the most effective solutions and are confident in leading a team through a root cause analysis from start to finish.
All our training courses are available for delivery on-site at your facility or a training venue of your choice.
Benefits of Onsite Training
- Cost effective for a larger group size (up to 25 attendees per course)
- Avoid travel expenses for attendees
- Reduced time away from work for students
- Schedule convenience - working around your availability and schedule
- Personalization and customization for certain courses to make it relevant for students
- Immediate ROI by solving actual organization-specific problems during the course or an optional third-day facilitation
We offer Public Training courses in major cities worldwide.
Benefits of Public Training
- Cost effective for smaller groups
- Availability for global companies to send attendees to courses throughout the world
- Regular opportunities for training in major city centers
- Learn in an environment with attendees from other companies, giving you different perspectives on the same problem
- Attend public training to evaluate the course before booking an on-site course for your team
Hands-on, experiential learning
We firmly believe in teaching you the concepts and then practically applying them. Being able to work with data during training leaves you empowered to be able to continue with this back on site.
Skilled, experienced instructors
Our trainers bring real-world skills into the classroom because they have done the work themselves. And, when they’re not in the classroom, all our instructors actively consult to some of the largest industrial companies in the world.
Small class sizes to enhance individual learning.
We provide one-on-one attention and plenty of time for questions and discussion to ensure you get ultimate value from your course.
Related Case Study & Upcoming Events
Major Food Manufacturer Prevents Recurring Problems with RCA
A multinational food processing company that produces a wide variety of private-label packaged foods and employs thousands of workers across 20 different facilities. The Problem According to their director of continuous improvement: "We decided as a company that we were lacking in terms of skill in problem solving and root cause analysis. We would see RCA work done, but it wasn't really thorough enough and we never got...
|27 Mar 2019||An Introduction to Maintenance Strategy Development||Austin||Book|
|27 Mar 2019||An Introduction to Reliability Engineering||Austin||Book|
|27 Mar 2019||RCA Facilitators Course||Austin||Book|
|27 Mar 2019||Reliability Quick Wins for Immediate Success Summit Workshop||Austin||Book|
|27 Mar 2019||Conducting a Reliability Maturity Assessment Summit Workshop||Austin||Book|
|27 Mar 2019||Build, Deply and Govern Enterprise Maintenance Strategies Summit Workshop||Austin||Book|
The Apollo Root Cause Analysis™ Facilitator training course was great. Out of well over 200 classes I have taken in a 30 year aviation career, your class may be the best one I have ever attended.